Join in on the fun!
Our general admission areas provide a relaxed, laidback environment for eventgoers to spend their day.
When it comes time to race, you have the option of either watching from the covered, outdoor Public Grandstand or getting closer to the thunder of the track from the open public spaces down below. On this day you can also into Level 3 of the Main Grandstand to get a bird's eye views of the action.
Some food and beverage will be available to purchase, but you’re welcome to bring along your own picnic food, unopened non-alcoholic beverages, as well as chairs & picnic rugs for use in outdoor general admission areas.
- You're able to bring your own picnic food & unopened, non-alcoholic beverages into outdoor general admission (public) areas on course & can purchase alcoholic beverages from bars on site. There are a number of food outlets on site too
- Free general admission
- Tickets are non-refundable
- All bars close shortly after the last race
- We are a fully-licensed venue and BYO alcohol is not permitted
- We encourage responsible drinking and intoxicated persons will not be granted entry into Pukekohe Park
- We strongly encourage you to taxi to the track and leave your car at home if you intended to consume alcohol
- Free car-parking is available on course on a first-in, first-served basis
- Promotional photographs, social media content & film footage will be taken at this event. By entering the racecourse, event-goers consent to use of their image by the Club & New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing for promotional purposes
- Event terms & conditions apply.